Sunday 2 October 2011

Cute Love Quotes

" I'll wait for you
As long as I have to
Just say you love me
And come back to me
I'll be listening for you
To knock on my door
You're the one I'll be waiting for
I'll be missing you"
 
"Love is like a butterfly,
Hold it to tight it'll crush,
Hold it to loose it'll fly away"

"Love creates an 'us'
without destroying a 'me'."

"Being deeply loved by someone
gives you strength;
loving someone deeply
gives you courage."

"You can fall in love in an instance,
Its letting go that takes time."

 
"Before I met you
I didn't know what it was
like to look at someone
and smile - for no reason."


"The meeting of two personalities
is like the contact of two chemical substances;
if there's any reaction,
both are transformed."


"They said what I didn't know,
couldn't hurt me.
But what I didn't know,
I found out, and it hurt."

"You are everything
I never knew I always wanted."

"To fall in love is easy,
even to remain in it is not difficult;
our human loneliness is cause enough.
But it is a hard quest worth making
to find a comrade through whose steady presence
causes one becomes steadily
the person one desires to be."

"For it was not into my ear you whispered,
but into my heart. It was not my lips
you kissed, but my soul."


"Life is only worth living once
you've found someone worth dying for."

"People who are sensible about love
are incapable of it."

"Your lover should not complete you,
but compliment you."

"Love means never having to say you are sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment